BiUnity - The Philadelphia PA-area social and support network for bisexual people, their families and friends
What BiUnity is ....
- The Philadelphia-area social and support network for bisexual people, their families, and friends.
- A place where bisexual, bi-curious and questioning people can express and explore their sexual identity without being judged.
- A culturally diverse organization that welcomes people of all races, classes, ages, religions, genders, sexual orientations and abilities.
- Welcoming of transgender people.
- Committed to the individual's right to self-identification.
- Supportive of celibacy, monogamy, nonmonogamy, polyamory, and other relationship styles as equally valid.
- An all-volunteer organization.